[Banshee-List] Cannot Find Media Library on Separate Partition

Hi everyone, I'm a new Banshee user (recently converted from iTunes because I
switched to Linux) and I am having an issue with my media library.  I
imported all my media from a music folder on a separate ntfs partition, and
everything worked great the first time around.  However, after I restarted
the computer and reloaded Banshee, none of the songs played anymore.  Every
time I clicked on a song, an orange X showed up in the leftmost column of
the library.  It did this for every single song in the library, as well as
all the videos.  Another restart did not fix the issue.

I looked in the file properties for a few of the songs and banshee is
referring to the directory /media/disk-1/Archive/Music.  I tried remounting
the partition but that did not do anything.  I am a newbie, but I think this
has something to do with the fact that the partition does not always show up
as /disk-1/.  Is there a way to make Banshee always refer to this partition?

I am using Banshee 1.4.3 on Ubuntu 9.04.

Thanks a lot,
Greg