[Banshee-List] Banshee annoying handling of compilation albums....

I had Banshee setup so that my compilation albums would be seen under one
name and when I clicked on it all the tracks of that album would be
displayed in the right hand side pane but for some reason banshee has to
decided to be a *&%£* and has reset itself to what it was like when I
originally added the albums

is there anyway to get it back to how I set it up without individually right
clicking and selecting "Edit Track Information" and then selecting
"compilation album artist".... and why hasn't banshee got a feature to do
this automatically it seems very basic to me =[