[Banshee-List] Album art for one album corrupt

Hi,

For one particular album in my collection the album art image Banshee downloads is corrupt. I have tried to look at the downloaded image in an external viewer but the file is corrupt. Where does Banshee get the album art from? I have tried to add a folder.jpg for this album but Banshee won't use it since it finds an image on-line, namely the corrupted one.

--
//C