Re: [Banshee-List] Out of Curiosity, Moonlight

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 7:03 PM, Pratik Patel<pkpatel88 gmail com> wrote:

> Looking at Cubano. It's really good. Is it completely out of the
> vision of Cubano to have it as a full screen media player/center
> interface? Or it's just purely intended for being for netbooks? Can
> those applications (not programs, it's uses) cross over?

This is the exact application which I had thought of, when reading
about Cubano. It seems perfect for full-screen media-centers!

(As a side note, I think a remote-control feature in the current UI to
control a full-screen version would be super useful.)

Jeff Wheeler