[Banshee-List] Another cover art oddity

I did a search, and while I found a number of cover art issues, I didn't see
this one.

I'm running Banshee 1.4.3 on OpenGEU (a variant of Ubuntu 8.10 using
Enlightenment 17). The first time I connect my iPod (4G Nano), I get a
message that Banshee can't read the iPod. I select "Rebuild the database"
and in a short time, everything proceeds as expected. My music library,
including cover art, is reloaded onto the iPod.

However, the next time I sync the iPod, the cover art all disappears. It
doesn't seem to matter if the sync is manual or automatic, and I can't find
a way... short of blanking the iPod and doing another db rebuild... to get
the art reloaded.

Has anyone else run into this? Any ideas on how to keep the art on the iPod?

Thanks.