Re: [Banshee-List] Problems with podcasts

ok ive just done this.
Thank you for your help! :)

2009/7/16 Alexander Kojevnikov <alexander kojevnikov com>
2009/7/16 javadayaz <javadayaz gmail com>:
> sorry ive just subscribed to this but can anyone tell me....where do i need
> to post if i have a problems with podcasts on banshee?
>
> Apologies for the offtopicness of this post! :)

Search BGO for an existing bug:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=banshee

If it exists CC yourself to it and provide relevant information if needed.

If it doesn't exist feel free to create a new one.

If you have general questions, ask them here or on IRC: #banshee @ irc.gnome org