[Banshee-List] Metdata not found in Banshee, OK in Rhythmbox

Quite a few of my CDs are not listed in MusicBrainz's database, which
Banshee uses.

Rhythmbox, however, reads them fine and recognizes the tracks. Banshee
fails with ""Could not fetch metadata for CD" error in its status bar.
Should I report this as a bug ?

Right now I import my CDs using Rhythmbox because it's more reliable to
identify them. As a workaround, is there a way to import the data from
Rhythmbox or from its data source so it makes it to MusicBrainz and I
can then import my CDs using Banshee ?

Right now I encode the CDs with Rhythmbox and I refresh Banshee's
database, not ideal but WFM.

Cheers,

Fabian