Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee not moving all imported files to music folder

aliencam wrote:

> When I imported my music library and had banshee copy it from the external
> drive to my music folder, Banshee missed about 200 songs.  Those songs are
> still in the banshee library, but their location is on the external hard
> drive.   Is there some way for banshee to "re-import" those 200 songs.
>
> I have tried playing them with the external plugged in (they play fine) but
> Banshee doesn't import them.
>
> I have a fairly large music library (10,000+ songs) and am using Banshee
> 1.5.0 on Ubuntu 9.04 x64.  I had the same problem in banshee 1.4.

Smells like a bug. Could you try to isolate the case, for example, place
1 of those 200 files in a folder, and try to import just that folder. If
that fails, please file a bug report with all the details and we'll try
to help you.

	Andrés