Re: [Banshee-List] Compilation support

Andrew,

I've read that. What I would rather see is, under All Artists, a line called Compilations that you click on to get only compilations. Below that, I don't want any artists appearing if they only have a song in Compilations, but not an actual CD. For instance, I have a CD from a local radio station with a Seether song on it, but I don't actually own a Seether CD. I don't want Seether to show up in my list of artists. It seems like there could be a checkbox in preferences that says "hide Compilations from artist view" or something like that, and then just hide the songs that have an album-artist different than the track artist.

Cory