Re: [Banshee-List] Obama -- The Judas Goat

It's clearly spam. Thank you for assuming that we appreciate this kind
of content on our mailing list. It was sent to multiple GNOME lists by
spoofing legitimate members. There's not much I can do about it. Just
don't read it. Discussing the contents of the spam do nothing but
validate the spammer's motives.

--Aaron