Re: [Banshee-List] 1.4.1 and subscribing to podcasts

Try running Banshee from GNOME Terminal or similar with "banshee-1
--debug" or "banshee --debug" and see if it gives you any errors -
either when it tries to refresh the podcast that it actually did
remember just didn't show you b/c it couldn't fetch/parse it, or if no
output after a minute or so, then try subscribing again.

And/or just wait a couple hours for 1.4.2 to be released, it has some
RSS parsing fixes.

Gabriel