Re: [Banshee-List] Mirage & Lyrics Plugin

On Sat, 2009-01-17 at 02:37 -0800, Otacon87 wrote:
> 1) Mirage Plugin Mirage plugin starts scanning my music each time i
> rescan my music folder (rescanning too files that was just analyzed)
> Since i've got 20gb of music in my pc the process can be 30 mins long
> so... Why MIRAGE doesn't recognize just scanned songs?

Mirage should know which tracks it has already analyzed, and not analyze them again.
What might be happening is track it fails to analyze some tracks for
some reason, and re-tries to analyze them each time you rescan your
music folder.

Could you file a bug on the mirage issue tracker ?
http://code.google.com/p/banshee-unofficial-plugins/downloads/list

Please run banshee with the "banshee-1 --debug" command in a terminal,
rescan your music folder, and attach the output to the bug.

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>