Re: [Banshee-List] Can i use MySql for a database?

I need to follow up here to apologize for implying that our package
maintainer was deficient in packaging a more recent version of sqlite3
in openSUSE 11.1.

I had installed the Android SDK which was in my PATH. Apparently the SDK
ships the 3.5.9 version of sqlite3, and that's what I ended up using for
doing this test. The version in openSUSE 11.1 is 3.6.4, quite
acceptable.

--Aaron