Re: [Banshee-List] Starting banshee in notification only

On Sun, 2009-02-22 at 13:27 -0800, mastertaf wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Banshee is one of the most amazing music player that i have the pleasure of
> playing with. I only have a very minor issue, i cannot seem to start it in
> the background or reduced without having the main window open up. it ried
>
> banshee-1 --hide
>
> to no avail...
>
> Operating System: Ubuntu 8.10 amd64
> Version: Banshee 1.4.2 obtined thru PPA
>
> Thank you
If I'm not mistaken, that's a bug currently in Banshee (you see the
notification area icon right?). I'm not sure if it's fixed in trunk yet
or not though. It was discussed on the list sometime back. The issue
about --hide I mean.
--
Chow Loong Jin