[no subject]

These two things would be very helpful.  With that being said, it isn't a
"huge" deal if these things don't exist, as the community has been very
responsive and helpful to me so far.  That definitely makes attacking the
massive codebase (at least for what I'm used to) much less intimidating.

Thanks,
Neil

--00163630f4e9e775c604638839fd

Was just reading the thread at the link below which references a bunch of l=
inks to the currently disabled wiki:<br><br><a href=3D"http://mail.gnome.or=
g/archives/banshee-list/2008-March/msg00086.html" target=3D"_blank">http://=
mail.gnome.org/archives/banshee-list/2008-March/msg00086.html</a><br>
n available on the wiki.&nbsp; However, since its down, and I know this has=
 probably come up many, many times, but is there any general overview of wh=
at the classes do, how the classes are related, and how they work together?=
&nbsp; Perhaps a simple flow of execution from initial start-up too?&nbsp; =
Maybe since the wiki is down, this info is available elsewhere?<br>
isn&#39;t a &quot;huge&quot; deal if these things don&#39;t exist, as the c=
ommunity has been very responsive and helpful to me so far.&nbsp; That defi=
nitely makes attacking the massive codebase (at least for what I&#39;m used=
 to) much less intimidating.<br>

--00163630f4e9e775c604638839fd--