Re: [Banshee-List] put songs on my mp3-player

Hi,

I believe that problem is caused by missing entries in Hal. Bansee tries to
check what audio codecs does your device support but those keys aren't set.

-  http://www.nabble.com/file/p22079511/banshee-mp3-player.png
banshee-mp3-player.png  I believe that these are the keys that Banshee tries
to read.

-  http://www.nabble.com/file/p22079511/99-usb-musa.fdi 99-usb-musa.fdi
File from /etc/hal/fdi/information/ that i use to tell Hal custom properties
for my USB Memory stick.

I also tried some other tricks (e.g. upgrading Banshee) but i believe that
this is what made it work, of course error can still be caused by something
else.