Re: [Banshee-List] Edtiting track info on audio cd's

EvilEyzed wrote:

> I'm a new user of Banshee 1.0
>
> I can't seem to work out how to edit track info for audio cd's???
> No problem doing it on existing music library, what am I doing wrong or
> what am I not doing :confused:

I'm seeing the same thing now. I have two CDs I wish to import. For some
reason, it can't download the tracklist from the internet (they are the
Little Shop Of Horrors Original & Broadway Revival recordings). If I opt for
an import, it does it as "Unknown". There isn't any way for me to manually
edit the CD information prior to rip. Is something misconfigured?