Re: [Banshee-List] Preset radio stations gone, can't add them

It was decided not to ship any default radio stations starting from
1.4 (or was it 1.2, I'm not sure). Check out this post on Aarons blog:
http://abock.org/2008/11/17/a-couple-of-ideas-for-contributing-to-banshee/

That said, I also miss the default stations they overlapped pretty
well with what I was listening too.

I have manually added the ones I listen to. They're all Shoutcast streams.

What I did was simply save the .pls file to my desktop, open the file
in a text editor, and then look for a line starting with "File1=" or
"File2" (and so on)". Then I copy-pasted the part following the "=" to
the Stream-URL part of the "Add Station" dialog in Banshee.

I hope this helps.

If not, I guess you have to hope that someone picks up on Aarons
challenge and contributes some code to make managing internet radio
stations easier.

Regards,
Tor Sørensen