[Banshee-List] Last.fm informations about playing artist

Hi there,

I wondered if there's a short link to the last.fm-Site of the artist
actually playing. I can see similar artists with links to them, top albums
of the playing artist and top songs of playing artist, but I miss a short
link to the artist (and maybe the album and the song) itself.

I know its possible to click on a top song and navigate to the artist page
but that needs one click more.

But maybe I missed that links somewhere in the ui. Could you help me?

Oliver