[Banshee-List] Love and Ban buttons are gone ?

(This is a  http://www.last.fm/group/Banshee/forum/26658/_/501087 cross post
with Last.fm forums )

Hi guys...

I just upgraded to Banshee 1.4.2 (which I deeply like) BUT "Love" and "Ban"
buttons seem to be gone from the toolbar (and the notification area as well)
when not listening through the embedded last.fm plugin! :(

* You're listening to radios through last.fm: It's OK, you got the pretty
buttons and menu;
* You're listening to your library or anything else: They're gone.

It's too bad because it was one of the things I liked compared to RhythmBox
for instance (simple but effective).

Anyone has a clue on how to fix this?

Thanks!