[Banshee-List] banshee suxxz!

Hello
First i want to say that i use banshee since the early days; i have a big
musik collection with cover art in every folder and its fairly tagged. So
lately i upgraded my banshee 0.13 to the new 1.4.1 and i must say:
I am gooing mad! Besides all the new futures like video playback he simply
dosnt use the cover.jpg in every folder!
I figured out that he uses the cover.jpg if the files have all the same
album name and artist.
But, for example, i have a folder with over 100 differnt mp3s - banshee 0.13
displays them nicely and every file shows the cover. banshee 1.4.1 on the
other side shows half the files have an "unknown interpret" and these files
get no cover.
I can even try to tag the cover with easytag but banshee doesnt care.

So after many houres of frustrating trys i deinstalled it and reeinstalled
0.13 again.
Yes, i reinstalled it after i tried a few other players like rhythmbox or
listen.. and i realised that banshee (in the old version) is what i want!
its still the best player available! I can put any folder with mp3s and a
cover in it and it works flawless!
So i will use this 0.13.2 version from now on and will never update again!
I realy tried (and lost all my ratings and favorites)!
And thats why banshee suxxz! :(