Re: [Banshee-List] Manually update play-count?

2009/2/1 Beinan Li <li beinan gmail com>
Is there a way to update play-count manually without having to truly play the songs?
I moved another collection of mine to banshee, of which all the songs have been
played. I want to mark them all as played.

There's way exposed in the interface (though I think the developers have mentioned adding that to the Track Info editor in the future). At the moment, I think the only way would be to manually change the data in the database. You can use sqlitebrowser as a tool to do so.

--
Andrew Conkling
http://andrewski.net