[Banshee-List] Couple of thoughts.

On my own bug i'm almost certain that the way the /usr/bin binaries got inte the playlist is that they're the binaries used in playlist generation and report for the Adriane/Knoppix distributions mplayer.And I DID have the playlist saved on the Adriane installation as a .pls file.

The music folder in both the banshee sidebar and the Gnome file browser sidebar points to the /home/jonah/dos/songs directory.

Neither the "music" folder nor the /home/jonah/dos/songs directory has the binaries anywhere in it. I'll reboot into Adriane in a short while and see if the playlist function for mplayer has any pointers to those files.

Thus to my problem.

Now, for the guy who's reporting the hiccup, I get that from the VLC media player, but not Rhythmbox or banshee.in Rhythembox I had adjusted the playback Cache file upward. More cache, better quality.

I couldn't find the gui button for adjusting it in VLC, I'll probably have to go to the .conf file and adjust it manually. I also didn't find the gui function for it in banshee, but banshee automatically by default imports your Rhythmbox and Amarok settings. Including cache.

Don't know how helpful that will be but it's a start. At the very worst it could be a process-of-elimination find out where it's not function.