Re: [Banshee-List] help testing ipod-podcasts and internet archive extension

Hi!

I'm testing Internet Archive extension now and I think it would be almost
perfect if it would let you download the files to the library so you can
listen to them when offline or in a portable player.

I can't say much about the iPod integration since I don't have one...

Thanks for your great work!

Best regards,
Kchopein