Re: [Banshee-List] iTunesDB contents is empty

cannot find an option to rebuild the database!!

I have deleted the iTunesDB from the iPod and reconnected but still no
rebuild option

I have imported the tracks from the iPod (option on right-click), but am not
sure where they have been imported to! They show up in my Music Library but
they are not physically present in the folder that stores the Music Library
tracks, so I guess it has only imported references to the tracks on the iPod

I have now backed up /media/IPO/iPod_Control/Music folder on my computer,
though they are not recognizable because of the way the iPod classifies them

I am going to try dragging all the tracks in the recently added list in
Banshee to my iPod - its worth a try