[Banshee-List] Banshee does't update library and stops on its own

Hullo, first i'd like to say i 'm a big fan of Banshee, for a long time now
that' why i'm so upset about this bug:
Banshee 1.5 (the bug started on Banshee 1.4)
I added some music to my library but when updating on Banshee, the list
remain the same and when trying to play a file :
Object reference not set to an instance of an object
and then after a few minutes it stops and disappear of my screen

I tried a few things:
I uninstalled Banshee through aptitude in order to get rid of all
dependencies and I reinstalled it, but i still have my old music collection
which does not update and the software is totally unstable and stops after a
few seconds.

Thanks for your help.