Re: [Banshee-List] Android and Spotify API.

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 3:13 PM, Daniel Holm<d holmen gmail com> wrote:
> 2. Spotify API: Spotify has releases an API for GNU/Linux a while ago and I
> haven't found anything about anybody actually using it. Since Spotify hasn't
> releases a native GNU/Linux-client, I thought that Banshee maybe could use
> Spotifys API for use as a native client in GNU/Linux?

Are you talking about libspotify?
http://developer.spotify.com/en/libspotify/overview/

I'm not a blessed banshee developer.
If using libspotify is a requirements there might be problems using libspotify.
* It places a dependency on a closed source library (libspotify is
close source). :(
* It's 32bit only. :(