Re: [Banshee-List] how to connect Banshee 1.4 to a DAAP share

All,
I have been facing the same issue and especially when my Ubuntu Intrepid
laptop comes back from Standy and the DAAP server is not on....
Turning the DAAP server ON, (banshee is playing some local of LAST.fm
content by now :)) this does not result in the publish of the DAAP server...

Workaround:
Go into, Edit, Preferences, select tab Extensions;
Find the DAAP extention and Disable, followed by Enable
Voila.... your DAAP should appear.....