Re: [Banshee-List] =?iso-8859-1?q?Files_won=B4t_play?=

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 7:37 AM, The Spirit <SVrider web de> wrote:

> Hi.
> I use Banshee on Mac OSX 10.5.6 because i would like to sync my G1.
> After download and install, i was able to import my library, but if i click
> on a file, it won´t play.
> What could this be?

I don't know the answer to this.

> Also, how can i show my G1 in Banshee? Will it be recognized automatically?
> Thanks for help

Device support is not available in the OS X version of Banshee yet.
There are many missing features in the Mac release.  If you are
familiar with Mac development, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Aaron recently blogged about the steps needed to add this support.

Thanks,
Sandy