Re: [Banshee-List] all mp3s on iPod have "Date Added" as time/date I connected to Banshee

gabaug wrote:

> 2009/4/7 "Andrés G. Aragoneses" <knocte gmail com>:
>> screamloud wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> I have Banshee 1.4.3. When I synced my iPod to my computer, I opened up
>>> the
>>> Banshee app. I did this 3 or 4 times to just test out syncing. THe last
>>> time
>>> I synced, I noticed that now, all my audio files have the time I
>>> connected
>>> my ipod to the computer/banshee in the  "Date Added" field. Oh no!!!!!
>>> What
>>> has happened?
>>
>> What do you think it should be the Date then? The Date Added to Banshee?
>
> That's not metadata the iPod (and other devices) let us store, so
> probably not something we're going to (be able to) support.
>
> Gabriel

I'm not sure what you are saying Gabriel. But if I understand you correctly,
you are saying that Banshee is unable to edit iPod's metadata. And iPod
metadata includes "date added" information.

If that is the case, how then did Banshee mess up my "Date Added" info for
all my mp3s on my iPod?