Re: [Banshee-List] iPhone support in podsleuth

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 12:56 PM, Yves Alter <altery ethz ch> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Today I stumbled uppon this blog entry
> http://marcansoft.com/blog/2009/01/using-amarok-and-other-itunesdb-compatible-software-with-the-iphone-2x/
> which increased my interest in an iPhone again ;) Does any one know if
> ipod-sharp is still in development (the integration to podsleuth
> should be fairly straight forward I guess)? Maybe we could get iPhone
> support at least for jailbraiked phones at last.

ipod-sharp is still maintained for Banshee's use - details on getting
it from svn here: http://banshee-project.org/download/development

I would welcome patches to it and/or podsleuth to make things work.
File bugs/patches on bugzilla.gnome.org as you would for Banshee -
http://banshee-project.org/contribute/write-code/ for more info.

Gabriel