Re: [Banshee-List] Edit Track Information Not working properly!

We must be on the same wavelength! I've noticed this and just raised a bug report (577583).

Neal

Flywaver wrote:
Greetings,

In 1.4.3...if I edit a track info...when I close and reopen Banshee the
edited track goes back to the un-edited version!! For example, if a track
info displays Unknown Artist and the artist name is written in the track
title and I edit them, it will revert to Unknown Artist!
This goes for both editing Track Title and Track Artist.

Cheers!