Re: [Banshee-List] Major performance issue with 1.2.1

Refreshing metadata is something that should only happen once when you
upgrade between particular versions.  I don't think you're seeing the
same issue as the other guys, so let's keep separate things separate
to not confuse the issue.

Sorry, I'm probably using the wrong terms for things. I just meant that when changing the id3 tag, it would really tax the cpu which is quite similar to the problems described in this thread. Deleting the config directory also seems to have solved my problems.