[Banshee-List] No Prompt for Password on Password-Protected DAAP Shares

I'm using Banshee 1.2.1 on Ubuntu 8.04 (x86), and I have a DAAP share set up
on my local network using mt-daapd, which requires a password for access.
Banshee and other DAAP-capable media players can see the share, and Banshee
can access the share when it has password protection turned off. However,
when password protection is on as I'd prefer it to be, Banshee never prompts
for a password, instead instantly presenting the "Unable to connect to music
share" screen, even though it seems to recognize that the share is
password-protected (a lock is present in the lower right hand corner of the
icon). Is there just something I'm missing here about logging in, or is
Banshee currently incapable of accessing password-protected DAAP shares?