Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee iPod Syncing and CD ripping

I totally agree, the decision to not port the "sync" button in Banshee was
like taking one step forward and 2 steps back. The reason i used banshee
originally was the FANTASTIC auto sync feature that no other software had.

I cant find any mention of this (seemingly simple) feature being implemented
anytime soon. Don't get me wrong, i think Banshee is a fantastic program and
i use it all the time but this feature needs to be added. If banshee are
looking for a show of hands for people who want this feature back then i
would like to put my hand in the air (or +1 another thread somewhere)