Re: [Banshee-List] library updating

http://wiki.banshee-project.org/Plugins

See unofficial plugins: cleanup
I never tried it so please use it at your own risk if you decide to.

Beinan

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 4:51 AM, pionono <pionono gmail com> wrote:

Alex Hixon wrote:

> I should probably point out that already got a library watcher extension
> written. :)
> It still needs a bit of cleanup, but it works well.
>
> It will more than likely be available for Banshee 1.1
I "resume" this old thread, I'm looking for the same info.

Where can I find this extension?
I've installed on my ubuntu the last version of banshee, but I didn't found
this extension/plugin.
This is a very useful feature...

Thanks,
Sergej