Re: [Banshee-List] Cellphone MTP Issues and syncing video podcasts (Samsung F480)

If you can make yourself available for about 30-45 mins for some debugging on saturday/sunday I'll try figure out what's causing the issue. The ability to apply patch files and build banshee from source would be best, so if you can't do that now, try and get yourself up to speed on that ;)

Let me know what you think,
Alan.

(or if anyone else is working on this already, give a shout now so I don't waste my time)