[Banshee-List] Banshee won't play music after a reboot

Hi, Thanks in advance for reading through...

I'm running Banshee 1.2.1 on Ubuntu Hardy Heron. After every reboot Banshee
won't play music. In the log file is this error:

GStreamer resource error: Not Found
GStreamer resource error: Not Found
GStreamer resource error: Not Found
GStreamer resource error: Not Found

The current crappy solution is to reimport the library. I've also had
success with deleting the .config folder (and thusly the library) or
deleting the banshee.db (library) file and reimporting.

Our music is being stored on a second harddrive which is from the old
windows running machine, therefore it has NTFS fileformat. The problem
occurs after EVERY reboot and can be fixed EVERY time by reimporting the
library (and only by reimporting the library).

Any ideas as to why this problem is occuring? Is it a problem with the
second HD? A problem with it being NTFS? Or something completely different?
Does anyone have any reccomended solutions? I've read similar threads here
but nothing seemed to help or be the same. Google wasn't any help either.