Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Wish: Must have an Xine Backend Option in Preferences

That sounds like the 0.8 gst engine. 0.10 is _much_ better.

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 11:48 AM, True_Friend <true friend2004 gmail com> wrote:

The problems I faced in past with gstreamer are with rm format. Sometimes
gstreamer doesn't play rm correctly with dashes in sound and stops, cutting
of sound. So this time I did first thing to change the engine.
Regards