Re: [Banshee-List] Pending Patches Periodical (Issue 4)

On Sun, 2008-09-07 at 20:16 -0500, Gabriel Burt wrote:
> 2008/8/26 Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>:
>
> Sorry it took a bit longer than normal (got distracted by HackWeek
> etc), but I finally went through all these yesterday and today, and
> they're all either fixed or commented on.  Can we do another quick PPP
> by Tuesday (or before) for the release the end of this week?

No problem, as long as the patches aren't affected by bitrot. ;)

Good thing I took a day off today, so I should be able to go through the
bugs and do a PPP tomorrow.

So please send your suggestions !

Andrés : got yours, will look at them, thanks !