Re: [Banshee-List] hal-device.txt for Sony Walkman NWZ-A-828

2008/9/5 Christopher Mielack <christopher mielack fu-berlin de>:
> Hi,
>
> i noticed that the Sony Walkman NWZ-A-828 isnt automatically recognized by
> banshee (in my Hardy Hedron, it wont even appear as USB-drive, i had do
> pmount it).
> So here is the information from hal-device.

Hi,

The reason why it doesn't get mounted is a minor bug in HAL related to
parsing a string to a number, causing it to break, which is already
fixed in HAL and will be in the next stable release. In addition (what
a coincidence) I've sent a patch over to the HAL mailing list today,
which adds the appropriate FDI entry, so that banshee will use the
"MUSIC" folder as a default location for the music automagically.

--
Kind Regards,
Ivan N. Zlatev