Re: [Banshee-List] mirage and ubuntu

Max Battcher wrote:
> With application extensions pulled in from Ubuntu packages it is common
> (standard?) to enable them on install.  Would it be possible for the
> packager to have banshee-extension-mirage make sure that Mirage is
> enabled in the post-install script?

Sorry, not possible. For stuff that have their configuration files somewhere not in the user's home
folder, it may be possible, but not in this case. Banshee is a user application, not a system
application and hence settings are in the user's home directory. You can't possible want the
post-install script to search through the home directory of every user and enable it there do you?

This you'll have to take up with either the Banshee devs or the Mirage devs, I'm not sure which.

--
Hyperair