[Banshee-List] Banshee can't play internet radio

I'm trying to listen to an online sports radio station, I go through and add
the URL to the radio station and add the station. Then when I double click
the radio station in Banshee, it doesn't do anything. It doesn't seem to try
to load it and it doesn't play. I'm using Banshee 1.2.1, Ubuntu Intrepid
Ibex 8.10, on a dual boot Vista, with and AMD 64 Athlon X2. I've googled and
can't find anything about this. In case someone wants to try and see if it
works for them, the URL is:

http://citadelcc-wjox-fm.wm.llnwd.net/citadelcc_WJOX_FM

Thanks for any help.