Re: [Banshee-List] "Could not fetch metadata for CD"

2008-10-29 klockan 22:45 skrev nbtrap:
> Also, where is the sync button for portable MTP devices?  My last version
> had one, but I don't think this one does.  I am able to drag-and-drop to my
> Zen, but I can't sync.  Any ideas?

Perhaps at the top of the window when you select your device from the list
on the left?

— Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

why do black flies just live for one day?                     — green lizard