[Banshee-List] MTP device - detected but no file transfer?

I have a Creative Zen Vision M 60gb.

Banshee detects the player, and displays the contents of the device (in 1.2
anyway, in 1.3 it recognises that there is 40GB of memory used, but lists it
as "Other" rather than audio or video).

When attempting to transfer items from my computer to the device I am given
a "Object reference not set to the instance of an object" error.

I have managed to trasfer files to the device using Amarok, Exaile and
gnomad2 so I'm fairly confident the error in this instance is to do with
Banshee or one of its dependancies.

Aside from this issue Banshee is my favourite music app for Gnome and I'd
appreciate any help in bringing it up to full functionality.

Thanks.