Re: [Banshee-List] iPod problem

I have had the same problem as you and I have an identical setup.
I downloaded "gtkpod" in the repository and it did something automatically
that allows it to appear in Banshee. The only thing is that every time I
sync my iPod with Banshee or click and drag music, it messes up all of my
music on the iPod and makes it unplayable.