Re: [Banshee-List] Auto Scoring

2008/10/5 Alex Launi <alex launi gmail com>
2008/10/5 Brian Lucas <bcl1713 gmail com>
This is a bit hackish but it works.  I'm sure there are some things that I included that weren't necessary just because I don't really understand all of the goings on in banshee source.  But it works!

Maybe it's me, but I wouldn't submit anything that I myself, the author, calls a hack.

I don't know, seems fine for a volunteer contributor trying to help the project out.

--
Andrew Conkling
http://andrewski.net