Re: [Banshee-List] Fwd: Banshee and greek language

im having trouble applying the patch. Probably its my bad patching
skills. could someone offer some insight (im on ubuntu intrepid)

I get this error, though it isint very discriptive:
paulb aslan:~/bansheepatch/banshee-1.2.1$ patch -p0 <taglib_latin1.patch
patching file src/Core/Banshee.Core/Banshee.Streaming/StreamTagger.cs
Hunk #1 FAILED at 41.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
src/Core/Banshee.Core/Banshee.Streaming/StreamTagger.cs.rej