[Banshee-List] I have a dream. (Features request)

I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of
today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the
Free Software dream.

I have a dream that one day this program will rise up and live out the true
meaning of its creed: "Rock out with Banshee."

I have a dream that one day on the brown hues of Ubuntu the sons of former
iTunes users and the sons of former Windows Media users will be able to sit
down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Vista, a state sweltering with
the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be
transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little laptops will one day listen to music
where they will not be judged by the color of their start menus but by the
content of their media files.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day, down in Macintosh, with its vicious
self-righteous superiority, with its governor having his lips dripping with
the words of media restrictions and proprietary formats; one day right there
with Linspire, little Unix boys and Windows girls will be able to join hands
with little Macintosh boys and Linux girls as sisters and brothers and share
music through DAAP.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every distro shall be exalted, every hill and
mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the
crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Free Software
shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.
---
All kidding aside.
I would really like to see these features implemented in 1.5:
1. Amazon Music Store tab where users can purchase songs right from Banshee
and have them automatically added to their library.
2. Direct tag editing where users save tags directly to the file.
3. Port Banshee to Windows. Please. I'm fine on my Linux box, but many
people want it on their Windows machines.
4. DVD support would be nice, but restrrictions... Ugh...:rules:
---
PS: This is not a racially charged post and there was no racial comments
implied. I just used the speech to make a point. =)