[Banshee-List] iPod management is very, very weird

Hello,

That's my first post here. I wanted to fill a bug about this issue, but I'm
not sure wheter this is a bug or not... The thing is love Banshee, I really
do; I find its new version far superior to Rhythmbox and a serious
alternative to the so-praised Amarok. But I think there is a problem with
iPod management that I can't sort out:

Whenever I try to add songs to the iPod the sync is done and everything
seems nice; but once I try to listen to the songs I realize only the songs
I've just uploaded play. The songs which already were in the device before
this banshee sync session simply can't be played.

The first time it happened I used Rhythmbox to upload another song - then
when I tried again it was ok, I could listen to all the songs, included the
ones I synced with Banshee. So, I don't know, I guess this is a bug and the
thing is nobody sees it. I've searched for it lots of times and didn't find
anybody complaining about that, so I'm wondering: Is it only me? Is this the
expected behaviour? I really think there is something strange happening.